Give your organization a competitive advantage; invest in your most promising team member; prepare your firm's readiness to take on the next level of growth
In the Accelerate Leadership Forum VIII ( a.k.a. Emerging Leader Forum VIII), we help accelerate the process of transforming good people into good leaders.
The Accelerate Leadership Forum is a ten-month forum, in which members meet for half-days monthly, with a curriculum that combines leadership and management training with peer-to-peer processing of real-life management opportunities. The program is ideal for quickly-promoted managers or key personnel of mid-sized to large enterprises, owners/CEOs of smaller enterprises, or executive leadership within non-profit organizations.
Give your organization a competitive advantage and invest in your promising associate that is moving up quickly. Talk with us about how we might help them fill the gaps.
- Ed Nicholson at Ed@ceoforums.us
- Pear Pleetissamuth at Pear@ceoforums.us
- Tim McFarland at Tim@ceoforums.us
DETAILS ABOUT THE ACCeLERATE LEADERSHIP FORUM VIII (“AL VIII”)
- AL VIII begins November 7, 2017; enroll now and save your key person’s seat
- Up to 14 members from different organizations; no competitors or conflicts
Who is best suited to enroll into this program?
- A learner – Knows the value and importance of being a life-long learner
- Growth-oriented – Eager to take on all that comes with each step of added responsibility
- “Semi-rounded”—Someone whose growth trajectory has left opportunities for professional development, leadership and management skills.
Fundamental leadership development includes:
- Managing oneself
- Managing and leading others—360 degrees
- Adopting a strategic mindset
- Basic finance and budgeting
- Communicating with stakeholders
- Contributing to a positive organizational culture
- Peer-to-peer processing of opportunities and challenges , which allows members to practice managing diverse, real-life business challenges.
- Competitively priced – $3,500 for organizations with more than 50 co-workers and $3,000 for those with less; members representing diversity receive $300 reduction
- The more diverse the members, the richer the experience can be for all; those representing diversity receive a reduced price
- In this tightening labor market, there is no doubt that your best talent will be recruited by competing organizations and will be evaluating their options. Companies that invest in their employees’ professional development increase loyalty and attain a competitive advantage.
Let us help your A Player or B Player heading to A Player gain valuable knowledge, perspective and wisdom.
Learn more about the program, click here